16/05/2012

NOTD !


Nail polish; natural collection; Maple.

I Love, love, love, this nail polish! It's a burnt orange colour and goes with everything. Athough it is more a autumn colour its great for spring! Natural colection polishes are really good quality and dont cost much either, the brush is good and holds a lot of polish and dosent fall apart like some. It lasts for a long time too! Overall it is one of the best nail polishes ive ever used and will be buying more natural collection polishes in the future.

smozzy
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Your nails look so pretty! I have a few nail polishes by natural collection and I love them, they do some lovely colours and they're not expensive- definitely going to try this one!

    Great post and thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, I am just going to follow yours:)

    Hope you'll pop back soon:
    http://welcometocharlotteswardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I dont do follows for follows!! but leave your blog's name and if I can I will cheack it out anyway thanks for stopping by hope you will come again soon! xxx