27/07/2012

DIY; lace collar


I am loving collars at the mo they are a suttle but effective way to add a little something to an outfit heres my DIY lace collar!



Step 1; measure and mark all the way along the middle of you wide lace trimm.
 Step2; cut along where you have marked.
Step3;put the two ends together and sew to make a v shape.
 Step4; fold the to ends of the v shape and sew.
 Step5; measure and cut the thin lace trimm for ties.
Step6; sew the thin lace trimm onto the corner of the v shape.

and your done!



Hope you enjoy doing this if you give it a go i would love to see how yours turned out tweet me a picture @smozzy14

smozzy
xxx

8 comments:

  1. lovely post! really neat. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute DIY!! It turned out really well, looks amazing!!
    popcornandpersephone.blogspot.com
    Ally xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was more creative, it looks awesome! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh looks good! Great post! x

    http://www.jenventure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I dont do follows for follows!! but leave your blog's name and if I can I will cheack it out anyway thanks for stopping by hope you will come again soon! xxx