09/07/2012

I LOVE #1

Brooches!

I have loved brooches for ages but never really knew how to style them, i have learnt how now and i have been loving them even more. They are great for adding a little something to an oufit when needed. I especially love the quirky ones just like most of the ones in these pictures the camra is my fave tho! i think brooches are so cute and never go out of style!

Do you love brooches?

This is a different type of post today i was reading through one of my new favorite blogs and found a post simmilar to this and i thought why not give it a go! hope you enjoy!
smozzy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I dont do follows for follows!! but leave your blog's name and if I can I will cheack it out anyway thanks for stopping by hope you will come again soon! xxx