16/07/2012

Review; Vaseline Moisture Locking body lotion.



As i have sensitive skin and also dry skin I need a moisturiser that dosent make me go red and blochy but moisturises my skin - this product is definately what i was looking for!
This moisturiser does exacly what it says on the bottle as it; instantly moisturises your skin, its not greasy or sticky and it delivers 24 hours of moisture. a little dab of this goes a long way, which means it will last for ages. Its really nourishing and i have noticed a big difference in the look and feel of my skin; it dosent look and feel dry anymore. I am really pleased i gave this product a try as i am very pleased with the results and now use it everyday! If you have sensitive skin and dry skin i would recomend this product as it has helped my skin alot!

have you try'd this product?
 what do you think?

smozzy
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your lovely comments, as always

    Love Roza xxx
    http://alittlebitofroza.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I dont do follows for follows!! but leave your blog's name and if I can I will cheack it out anyway thanks for stopping by hope you will come again soon! xxx