12/11/2012

Life of the blogger 1#


01. I thought as I dont use instagram enough to do a weekly post, I would to a weekly life post every monday and I shall call it life of the blogger.

02. I joined pinterest! I got a bit addicted while on my brothers account this weekend and took the bullet yesterday and made an account. There are so many DIY insparations on pinterest its mad!

03. A family friend gave me some clothes that her daughter didnt want anymore two pairs of brand new boots and an amazing coat/blazer, they are all amazing and the coat has never left my side since!

04. As you might have gathered i went to see my brother and his girlfriend at uni this weekend, he showed us his work; I am so pround of him as his work is soo much better than last year!

hope you enjoyed this little post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I dont do follows for follows!! but leave your blog's name and if I can I will cheack it out anyway thanks for stopping by hope you will come again soon! xxx