29/01/2013

New in 3#



001; So today after wanting a denim jacket for ages but not wanting the justify the prices of some of them out there, i went shopping with my mum in out local town just for some last minute shopping before my dads birthday on thursday. We went in a few charity shops and pick up a few bits including this amazing denim jacket.

002; I picked it up in Canser reasearch for a steel of £5.50 which is perfect for someone whos a bit of a cheepskate. It was originally from river island, and is in perfect secondhand condition. It fits like a dream and im so happy i didnt have to pay a fourtune for it, even now i am still amazed it was only £5.50 but im fine with that! 

003; Denim jackets are perfect for chucking on all year round, in summer its just cool enough for a hot day but in winter its perfect for layering with. 

004; i also picked up a cute cardigan from a different charity shop which you will probably see in a WIWT sometime soon. Im off now to play burger on my kindle as ive got a bit obsessed with that game. speak soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I dont do follows for follows!! but leave your blog's name and if I can I will cheack it out anyway thanks for stopping by hope you will come again soon! xxx