27/03/2013

Nail post; silvery blue pink.


ahoyy, wow i havent done a nail post in ages or even painted my nails an intrested colour. so today ima share with you whats on my nails at the moment. im currently sporting an angelica nail polish from primark in Sorbet 89 on the bottom of my nails in a lovely more pink than peach, pinky-peach. then sponged onthe tip with a makeup sponge from home bargins i have a blue toned silver in a massive bottle by no7 in sparkly khaki  and to secure the nail art ive added no7 stay perfect clear nail polish in 40. this being great for the transition between winter and spring as the pink is springish and  the bluey silver is more wintery.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I dont do follows for follows!! but leave your blog's name and if I can I will cheack it out anyway thanks for stopping by hope you will come again soon! xxx