12/04/2013

New in 4#


hiya, so yesterday me and my mum popped into town to do a bit of charity shopping, on the way we might have popped into boots two to pick up a few bits.

1. boots simply sensitive, day moisturizer SPF15- boots; £1.85. ive been on the hunt for a new moisturizer for ages as my old one still ok wasnt really working for me but i didnt want to pay a fortune, so thats the main reasion we went into boots. i found this one and ive tried it twice already and i like it. i might even do a review on it so watch this space.

2. boots botanics cleansing face wipes- boots; £1.68. while looking for moisturizers we came across the botanics range that ive heard some great reviews of so i picked up some face wipes ive also used these and im pretty pleased so another review?

3. natural collections nail polish in lunar haze- boots;£1.89. aslo after we found the others just like me my mum loves nail polish so we went for a snoop in that department and found this gorgeous colour which my mum chose and now i love it so well done mother!

4. mini hair clips- british heart foundation;99p. ive also been looking for some mini hair clips for a while to get my hair out of my face while down. these basic ones are perfect and for 99p you cant go wrong.

5. shorts- british heart foundation;£4.55. i saw these shorts and thought they would be great for summer and not a bad price so i snapped them up.

6. jumper- british heart foundation; £3.50. onto my favorite perchase of the day this gorgeouse greyish silvery jumper which is so thick and warm. although its spring its a great time to go charity shopping for winter clothing as people nomally donate there winter clotheing in spring.

good monings shopping i think.

also i wanted to add a few pics of this dress i made myself yesterday in to show you all you will probably see it in better lighting in the summer.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I dont do follows for follows!! but leave your blog's name and if I can I will cheack it out anyway thanks for stopping by hope you will come again soon! xxx