10/07/2013

Wednesday Pick 8#


Hiya, So last week i missed the weekly post of wednesday picks due to a dentist appointment, so this week its for both weeks, your so luckly!

  • unpacking and setting up a new phone, isnt it just the best?
  • the fact that the sun is finally shineing on the uk which means getting your summer clothes out. i was espessically excited for shorts and flipflops.
  • seeing my first butterfly of the year.
  • being able to text my best friend more!
  • shopping after visiting the dentist.
  • having more storage on my phone, man htc's have hardly any storage!


what little things have made your week better? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I dont do follows for follows!! but leave your blog's name and if I can I will cheack it out anyway thanks for stopping by hope you will come again soon! xxx