24/07/2013

Wednesday Picks 10#


Im attually on time this week, im not sure if its just being on holiday that dose it or just the fact i have a thursday morning thats free! if your new to this blog then wednesday picks is a post i do every wednesday were i look back on the week and appresiate the little or big things that happen!
  • Being finally on the summer holidays
  • Going to my first carboot with my shop (didnt sell anything but i will forget about that)
  • starting my new book !
  • baking something different
  • redecorating an old chair.
  • having that summer holiday feeling!
what big or little things have you appresiated this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I dont do follows for follows!! but leave your blog's name and if I can I will cheack it out anyway thanks for stopping by hope you will come again soon! xxx