05/08/2013

Things ive been loving this month! July 2013


This bag has been my go to bag this month my everyday bag i find is a bit to big for some occasions but this one fits all the things i need for most occasions in it. it had loads of usefull compartments and as its black it gose with everything.

Ive been going nail polish crazy this month, as im not at school i can wear bight nail polishes more that two days in a row, my favorites at the moment have to be; Barry M gelly high shine in papaya and Rimmel london in number 39, not fogetting my fave top coat from No.7

And this month i have also been reading a lot more, both on my kindle as when im tired i find it hard to keep books open and just regular books such as this steal of a two in one book for just a £1.

i havent had as much favorites as usual this month. have you had any favorites this month?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I dont do follows for follows!! but leave your blog's name and if I can I will cheack it out anyway thanks for stopping by hope you will come again soon! xxx