04/12/2013

Wednesday picks 20#



Well hello internet daisies, how’s your week been? I am totally aware i havent written anything on this blog for forever life kinda happend the last month has been crazy and i just havent felt like blogging tbh (yes i went there i told the truth ;) )If your new here Wednesday picks is a post I do nearly every Wednesday (when I remember :S it turns out I post these more on a Thursday but who's keeping check?) about the things that i have been grateful for or have made my week 10x better.



  • walks by the beach.
  • my birthday being on friday.
  • christmas prezzie shopping.
  • supportive family through hard times.
  •  the sky. ( in the last week every sunrise about 7.30 and sun set 4.30 have been beautiful!)
  • cosy socks.
  • that its 21 days till christmas woooooop!
  • * talking bout correnation street for those non watchers out there *corrie atm it is very nail bittingly good, peter and carlas wedding tonight.
  • old playlist full of some golden oldies you used to bop along to.
  • future plans

wow that is a long list but i guess ive been keeping all this in all the weeks i havent done my wednesday picks.

what have you been gratefull for this week or the last few?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I dont do follows for follows!! but leave your blog's name and if I can I will cheack it out anyway thanks for stopping by hope you will come again soon! xxx